Destructive testing is performed by our own independent on-site test laboratory.
The tests done at the state-of-the-art Erne Lab are performed to the highest quality standards and are accredited by Akkreditierung Austria – the Austrian National Accreditation Body – in line with EN ISO 17025. The major advantage of having our own independent laboratory is the increased flexibility and speed in the processing of testing and external inspections directly on-site.
The destructive testing conducted by the Erne Lab include impact tests, tensile tests, hardness tests, metallographic examination and various types of corrosion tests, as well as spectral analysis to determine the chemical composition of metals.
ACCREDITATION ACCORDING TO EN ISO 17025
A comprehensive number of tests at ernelab are accredited by the Austrian accreditation body “Akkreditierung Austria” according to EN ISO 17025.
A detailed description of the accredited scope of testing and our accreditation certificate can be found below.
We also offer a variety of other test methods that are not included in the scope of accreditation.
- Testing methods accredited according to EN ISO 17025
- Independent and flexible
- Very fast turnaround and processing times
- 48h express processing
- State of the art specimen processing center
- Extensive testing capabilities
- Certification up to level 3 according to EN ISO 9712 and SN-TC-1A for non-destructive testing
- Assistance with the organization and processing of third-party inspections