Thanks to our many years of experience in the manufacture of butt-weld fittings, we are very familiar with the requirements and challenges in heat treatment.
HEAT TREATMENT CAPABILITIES
- Quenching and tempering
- Solution annealing
- Isothermal annealing
- Stress relieving
- Simulations – post welded heat treatment (PWHT)
The workpiece is cooled either in still air, in moving air or by quenching in water.
DIMENSION AND WEIGHT
- max. workpiece dimension: 4500 x 4500 x 1350 mm (lxwhx)
- max. weight: 8.000 kg
- Quench tanck dimension: 7500 x 6500 x 2800 mm (lxwhx)
EQUIPMENT HEAT TREATMENT CENTER
- 3 gas oven with automatic loading by a stacking crane
- Temperature up to 1100 °C
- Quench tanck with 122.000 liters of water
- 24h operation
- automatic report creation
YOUR HEAT TREATMENT WITH US
We would be happy to take the time to advise you on our comprehensive heat treatment options. We look forward to hearing from you.